httpd-users mailing list archives

From pijush koley <mailpij...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to open .log extention file in apache
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 16:06:36 GMT
Hi Milan,
  Yeah!! I want to see the .log extension file in browser. I have followed your suggestion.
I have added an "Alias" and added "AddType text/plain .log" in httpd.conf file and restarted
the server. But still my luck betrayed me, when I click on the icon of the file (say test.log)
 on browser a downloading window pop ups instead of opening it.
Now how can I open the test.log file in browser?
Thanks
Pijush

Milan Reznicek <reznicekm@gytool.cz> wrote:
Do you mean to be able to view the log in browser?

httpd.conf

Alias /logs "/path/to/apache/logs"

<Directory "/path/to/apache/logs">
</Directory>