Hi Milan,
  Yeah!! I want to see the .log extension file in browser. I have followed your suggestion. I have added an "Alias" and added "AddType text/plain .log" in httpd.conf file and restarted the server. But still my luck betrayed me, when I click on the icon of the file (say test.log)  on browser a downloading window pop ups instead of opening it.
Now how can I open the test.log file in browser?
Thanks
Pijush

Milan Reznicek <reznicekm@gytool.cz> wrote:
Do you mean to be able to view the log in browser?

httpd.conf

Alias /logs "/path/to/apache/logs"

<Directory "/path/to/apache/logs">
</Directory>