httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual hosting
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 08:59:29 GMT
message message wrote:
> He is a web developer who doesn't want somebody else to be a web
> developer too.

I doubt he would hang around this list if so was the case.

> I don't know why I should apologise for his offensive remarks to deny me
> the oppertunity to work.

Perhaps because no one has?

I take from your questions that you have not had the opportunity to read
this excellent guide:

I especially recommend the sections: "How To Interpret Answers" and "On Not
Reacting Like A Loser".

For your best, I suggest you try to read up on the topics and build some
basic knowledge, from which you can formulate questions people are able
answer.

Regards,
Robert Andersson