httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Milan Reznicek" <reznic...@gytool.cz>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Making a directory case insensitiv
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 09:04:46 GMT
I think that if you're running on linux than the dir names are case-sensitive every time.

What I use is to convert all the dir and file names to lower-case when migrating to linux.
----------------------------------
Milan Reznicek
Software Developer

e-mail:   reznicekm@gytool.cz
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jacob Bager
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 9:59 AM
  Subject: [users@httpd] Making a directory case insensitiv

  Hello.

  Im having a problem that i hope you guys can help me with..

  I have an apache 2.0 installation on a redhat 8.0, i want to make a single directory NON
casesenticive.

  Because the files in this directory where originally stored on a Windows 2000 server running
MIIS.

  Then there wasn't any  problem getting the files. Now that I've moved the files to redhat.
Im 'losing' a lot of files, that I can't find.

  Is it possible to make a single folder  non-casesensitive via Apache .. ?