httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Doherty, Thomas" <thomas.dohe...@acs-inc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: users Digest 23 Jan 2004 16:42:12 -0000 Issue 1379
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:24:32 GMT
Dan,

My understanding is that when using the proxy users configure the IP address
of the proxy server in their browser. This is suppose to be an Internet
accessible web site on a DMZ in which the users are unaware of the real IP
address of the server on a trusted network. We've configured the rewrite
rule for several other web sites without any problems even with Windows IIS
as the backend server.

Thanks
Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: users-digest-help@httpd.apache.org
[mailto:users-digest-help@httpd.apache.org]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 11:42 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: users Digest 23 Jan 2004 16:42:12 -0000 Issue 1379

users Digest 23 Jan 2004 16:42:12 -0000 Issue 1379

Topics (messages 37290 through 37319):

Re: Options ExecCGI is off in this directory -- But I have Options ExecCGI
in <Directory>
	37290 by: Jack L. Stone
	37291 by: Jeremy Kruer

Mod-rewrite questions
	37292 by: ORANSKY, JEFF (SBCSI)
	37299 by: Joshua Slive

Re: Log file
	37293 by: Taco Fleur

Re: Rewrite rule not forwarding HTTP/1.0 200 OK mes sage
	37294 by: Wick, Daniel

Apache and ColdFusion .htaccess status code
	37295 by: Taco Fleur
	37298 by: Joshua Slive

Rewrite or redirect difficulties with CGI query parameters
	37296 by: Clay Redding
	37308 by: Boyle Owen

Apache 1.3/PHP
	37297 by: Tom Ray [List]