httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rostislav Chebykin" <phili...@master.elserv.msk.su>
Subject [users@httpd] SSI: help me to find the path
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2004 13:51:45 GMT

Is there any way (by the pure SSI) to get the name of directory which
contains current document?

More detailed:

The DOCUMENT_URI variable contains full path to the current document from
the root of web server (for example, '/about/faq/index.html').
The DOCUMENT_NAME variable contains the name of current file (for example,
'index.html').

But I want to get a path to the current directory (i.e., 'about/faq/' or at
least '/about/faq').

As far as I know, there aren't any direct ways to 'subtract' the string
DOCUMENT_NAME from the string DOCUMENT_URI. But maybe there exist any
'trick' to do it?

--
Rostislav Chebykin <philigon@master.elserv.msk.su>
http://www.philigon.ru/