httpd-users mailing list archives

From f.@fs-analyse.dk
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Directory Listing: Ignoring all but one file/pattern - is that possible?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:41:07 GMT
Thanks a lot Owen - this was exactly the answer Iwas looking for. So I
will just have to do my own way. You would have thought Apache could
do it.
But thinking it over at little - this might not make much sense to
sound web-server administration, leaving everything in there
protecting it with just a listing-directive