httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ksenia Marasanova <kse...@ksenia.nl>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apachectl restart and ssl troubles
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 13:51:02 GMT
Hi Alberto,

<IfDefine SSL> did the trick! Thanks a lot!
The strange thing is that on another box I have exactly the same
configuration file, and "restart" works...
I've discovered that the box with problems has not 1.3.29 as I thought,
but 1.3.28. The box without problems has 1.3.29.. maybe this has
something to do with it?
Anyway, it works now :)

Ksenia.

Op 2-feb-04 om 21:24 heeft Alberto Nakayama het volgende geschreven: