httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Blomstrom <david_blomst...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Any coments on my tutorial?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:39:16 GMT
I just put a rough draft of a tutorial online at
http://geowebworks.geobop.org/test/xampp/ It's
designed to introduce newbies to the world of Apache,
PHP & MySQL through a preconfigured package from
Apache Friends that worked very nicely for me.

I wondered if anyone on this list might be willing to
glance at it and offer some comments. Most of the
material relating to Apache is on the second page, at
http://geowebworks.geobop.org/test/xampp/2.php

One particular question I have is whether you have to
turn the Apache console off before you install it as a
service. I can't remember exactly what I did, as I was
a little confused; I sort of stumbled over the
solution.

Thanks.