httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help with SSL and CGI Env var export - can't get SSL_CLIENT_CERT_CHAINn values
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:26:45 GMT
On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 12:41:12PM -0800, Ian Huynh wrote:
> Joe
>
> Sorry I didn't even see the attachment but yes, I fixed our code a while back
> using almost identical logic to yours.  We use a '\t' instead of APR_ASCII_BLANK
> I also did a check to make sure that the last CRLF at the end of the header (if any)
are
> preserved.
>
> But yeah, your fix would definitely work and hopefully it'll make it into the next release.

OK: I've checked in a fix for this with an additional feature:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-2.0/modules/metadata/mod_headers.c?r1=1.49&r2=1.50

this adds a "%s" tag which will extract SSL environment variables
directly from mod_ssl without needing to use SSLOptions +StdEnvVars or
+ExportCertData; use is exactly like %e, i.e. %{SSL_SERVER_CERT}s.

Regards,

joe