httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mattias.Ekman@ismobile.com" <Mattias.Ek...@ismobile.com>
Subject [users@httpd] proxy to unpack gzipped data
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 12:37:34 GMT
Hi everyone out there!

I've got a problem that I can't get the grip on.
Running Apache/IBM IHS 2.0.47 and IBM WebSphere 5.0, I use the Apache as
a frontend with mod_proxy and mod_deflate and the WebSphere as backend.

What I want to do is having the Apache to unpack g-zipped http request
and then send them as plaintext http requests on to the WebSphere.

As I got it working to day, the proxy sends the g-zipped requests
directly to the WebSphere.

Any suggestions on solving this problem would be appriciated.

--Thanks in advance --

// Kind Regards
		Mattias