httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan Trainor <d...@cavecreek.net>
Subject [users@httpd] suEXEC information
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:01:12 GMT
Hello all -

I've written to the list numerous times and have gotten no replies, so
I'll try another approach here.  Perhaps someone will read the post
differently and it'll "click" and someone will be able to offer some
assistance ;)

I've been toying around with suEXEC for quite a while now, and I'm
pretty comfortable with that setup.  Through many weeks of google'ing
and such, I still cannot find any real-world examples or recommendations
as to how others are setting it up.  I will not go into detail about how
mine is set up until I have a better understanding of other techniques,
however.  If anyone can offer any assistance, or give me some links
regarding suEXEC that aren't as bland as Apache's documents (with
in-depth details and configuration examples), I would greatly appreciate it.

As always, thanks for all your time
-dant