httpd-users mailing list archives

From hunter <theanti...@sympatico.ca>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Windows Sources for 1.3.29
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 19:09:04 GMT
On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 12:23, Neil Pitman wrote:
> Thanks Aaron,
>
> How do I know that this executable has not been hacked?

Niel,

I should have said in my last note but I forgot. I can also help you
with getting the sources you are looking for.

Just download apache_1.3.29.tar.gz from Apache.org and don't worry about
the fact that is doesn't say Windows in the filename. It builds just
fine and that is how I do it. I figure they just stopped making the
Windows sources because there is nothing special about them, except
perhaps the CR/LF thing. But it does not appear to cause a problem
building it.

Chris Lewis