httpd-users mailing list archives

From cara col <cara_co...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 403 and fully qualified domain name
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 13:08:42 GMT
I think I should resolve first the problem showed
making
# httpd2 -t -D DUMP_VHOST
httpd2: Could not determine the server's fully
qualified domain name, using 172.16.1.10 for
ServerName
Syntax OK

but obiously assigning 172.16.1.10 to the ServerName
 directive in Vhost.conf doesn't solve the problem.
Tring to access from a local ip shouldn't change the
behavior of apache isn't it?

using DUMP_VHOST should show also the Vistualhost
configuration right? why it shows nothing?

thanks