httpd-users mailing list archives

From Billy Bacon <bi...@billybacon.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] using php in header file
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:27:49 GMT
I'm not sure if I can do what you are suggesting.... I tried putting some php code in an .htm
file and the php
code never got executed so I stop attempting that route... I think it has to do something
with the Perl/CGI
scripts and how the 'template' code is sent to the browser and it's not executed on the server,
therefore the
php code never gets executed :-/