httpd-users mailing list archives

From tony wright <apa...@wrightone.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] using php in header file
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:48:29 GMT
All I am doing is using the headerfile directive. check google or apache site.
this only shows on directory listings (where there is no index or other page
displayed. )
regarding your problem, can't you just replace all the header code that is
hardcoded with a couple of php lines to include a header file?
you could even use php to run through all your files doing the replacement

tony