httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bo Boe <boboe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Vhost configuration problem
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:16:11 GMT
Thanks Joshua!

That resolves the problem. I just added a line Listen
1025 and ..... it works!

The only thing I do not understand from your mail is
the latter part of the remark "This is assuming you
don't have a listen directive for a specific IP.  If
you do, you need to list the IP addresses as well."

How can I make a listen directive for a specific IP
and why should I want to do that? Isn't the directive
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.6:1025> not already statinf
that this virtual host listens at IP 192.168.0.6 on
port 1025?