httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michel Jouvin <jou...@lal.in2p3.fr>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.0.48/49 : httpd children multiplying and eating 100% of CPU
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:17:37 GMT
Hi Joshua,

I have not been able to send you the information requested still. The
problem has not occurred for 3 days...

In fact, the only change I made just before posting the problem to the list
was to review worker MPM settings and lower the 'StartServers' to 1 as
there is no need to start more at Apache startup (else other children are
started and immediately killed). I don't think it explains the disparition
of the problem. May be I just need to wait more...

I attached my httpd.conf file and I'll let you know as soon as the problem
occurs again, with the material requested.

Thanks for your help.

Michel

--On vendredi 23 avril 2004 12:57 -0400 Joshua Slive <joshua@slive.ca>