httpd-users mailing list archives

From John Kolvereid <o...@op.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.0.40 issue
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 15:10:39 GMT
Hi,
    Seems to be a ServerName issue as you mentioned.  It works w/ the IP
address/ but not the URL/.
This is perhaps because the server is pointed to by www.namesecure.com and not
a legit URL.  Unfortunately, the IP address is subject to change on a regular
basis because it uses a dynamic IP address.
Is there a way to avoid the issue by setting the ServerName to some local
address or something that doesn't change.  Thx.