httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Skladovs, Victor" <Skla...@his.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2 on Solaris 5.8: Can not load modules
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:08:23 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying  desperate to install Apach 2 (2.0.49) on my Solaris 5.8
machine.

I had searched the Internet before posting, but no solution found.

I've got no error messages while "configuring" and "making" it,  but
when I try to start it, I've got the following:

bash-2.03# ./apachectl start

Syntax error on line 238 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:

Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_cache.so into server:
ld.so.1: /usr/l

ocal/apache2/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/apache2/modules

/mod_cache.so: symbol __floatdidf: referenced symbol not found

Then I tried to configure Apache using an option
--enable-rule=SHARED_CORE, but it has changed nothing!

By the way, Apache 1 can be built and started on my Server without any
problem.

My configure Options:

CFLAGS="-O2" \

./configure     --prefix=/usr/local/apache2 \

                --enable-auth-anon \

                --enable-file-cache \

                --enable-cache \

                --enable-disk-cache \

                --enable-mem-cache \

                --enable-deflate \

                --enable-rewrite \

                --enable-so \

                --enable-usertrack \

                --enable-headers \

                --enable-http \

                --enable-unique-id \

                --enable-modules=most \

                --enable-mods-shared=most \

                --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE

I'm sure somebody from the community had already faced this problem.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Viktor