httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Load balancing!!!!
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:11:57 GMT
Plain text please...

Load balancing means that you share the load between two or more
servers. You can't load balance one server...

Is this what you mean?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

Groupe SWX.

-----Original Message-----
From: sysadmin [mailto:system@eluminoustechnologies.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 29. April 2004 12:39
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Load balancing!!!!

Hello friends,
     I have to balanc the load on server which is having avg load of
4-5.
What are different ways by which I can do that?
 I don't want to use separate load balancer device such as CISCO's load
balancer.
    There is only one server ,and a single site is hosted on that
server..
 Do i need another server for that?It is Linux server..
  Thank you.

views of the sender's company.