httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI + Virtual host difficulty
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:49:41 GMT

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Charles Ulrich wrote:
> I also tried moving the printenv script to a different vhost to see if it
> was just the configuration for the bugzilla vhost that was causing a
> problem, but the script fails to execute in the other, known-to-be-working
> vhost as well.

So, just to confirm again, you are not able to get any cgi script running
anywhere on this system?

You've got me pretty stumped.  At this point, I'd start trying things like
this:

- download a fresh apache from httpd.apache.org and install it with
default options (except for perhaps changing the --prefix and specifying a
non-default port in Listen so it doesn't conflict with your existing
server) and see if you can get CGI working on that.

- try to replicate your setup on a different machine and see if it has the
same problems.

Joshua.