httpd-users mailing list archives

From "CUTMAN ~CW~" <cutma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] cgi
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:48:02 GMT
>From: "Barth (John) Jones" <musicbybarth@alltel.net>
>Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:02:54 -0400
>
>OK, when I type http://localhost or http://localhost/index.html in the
>address bar, my browser directs me to a page called "perfect nav", which
>says "The Site you are looking for http://localhost/[index] is not
>available" and just looks like a search engine.

Just as a sidenote, 'perfect nav' is some unsavory piece of software..
underhanded and backstabbing..  definately something I would get rid of..
-my opinion anyway, I guess maybe some people would think it's okay.  You
might do a quick search, NOT ON PERFECT NAV, but on google or some
respectful search engine to find out some things about it.

a trip to NY