Hello:

I am a newbie to this topic, and realy need help!!

I have Apache 1.3.31 for Windows installed. I edited the file httpd.conf by adding the following line at the end of this file

Include "C:/Program Files/Jabber/eXtensible Communications Platform/etc/webclient.conf"

However, Apache server will not start, complaining that the line contains a SYNTAX ERROR! Therefore variables like MessageBufferIP defined in webclient.conf become UNDEFINED. Why I get this error? How to correct this error?

Thanks!

Ming

Do you Yahoo!?