httpd-users mailing list archives

From aman <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] restarting apache
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 19:00:32 GMT
If you literally mean 10 mins, this is extra-ordinarily abnormal
behavior.
I use same OS and apache on a 2.6 GHz P4 and restart takes split of a
second, though I have bout 30 websites (virtualhosts) and many SSL sites
configured.
Check what else on your system is taking up resources, use top.
Regards

Aman Raheja
http://www.tecquotes.com