httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Gonzalez <t...@tuxcafe.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Help!, mod_frontpage change passwords
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 14:46:13 GMT
Hola Apache Users List (users@httpd.apache.org). Hoy  Digo lo siguiente:

   I  want  to  know  how  can  i change passwords for my FP extension
   users,  i've installed it and it's running quite nicely with Apache
   2.0.49  root  web  virtual host and per user webs there're only two
   things that i cannot figure out?.

   1. How do you change/add a username/password for a site?.
   2.  Apache  is always complaining about smr.conf not being found, i
   did  wath  M$  says  to  add  AccessConfig  and  ResourceConfig  as
   /dev/null  but  when  i  restart  Apache  it  complains about those
   parameters not being recognized.

Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'ResourceConfig', perhaps mis-spelled or defined
by a module not included in the server configuration.

   Does anyone have a clue?.

   Thx

--
Cordialmente: