httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pete Stokes <stok...@quinn-direct.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] one apache process is killed when called from an InternetExplorer 6.0 browser via a php script
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:58:37 GMT
One past experience with apache 2 on Linux, I did have random apache
processes fail with worker mpm and certain users would be killed (then
whole server shortly after at times - freaky random stuff). Anyway,
changed the worker mpm to prefork, and absolutley no probs anywhere (2
months up, no probs, still counting)....