httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Mindeman <minde...@btinet.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Pages not always processed by PHP
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 20:42:17 GMT
Running Apache 2.0.49 with PHP 4.3.4 on Solaris 9.  I have several
virtual hosts with the following AddType directive:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .php3 .htm

Most of the time, .htm pages are processed and displayed correctly.
Once in a while, however, the PHP code gets displayed as if the page
wasn't processed by PHP before getting sent to the client.  I've got the
log level set to "debug" but nothing shows up in the error_log when this
occurs.

This seems to happen once every 10 - 20 times I reload the page.
Obviously, I'd prefer this to not happen at all.  Any ideas on how to
fix this?

--
Paul Mindeman
BTInet Systems Administrator