httpd-users mailing list archives

From oli...@veryhip.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Locking down my system for the first time
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:11:00 GMT
Grant,

Ask a more specific question if it's about Apache
security.  Try the Gentoo Linux users group for other
security and read the documentation for the software and
services you run and register to those mailing lists, we
might make some people mad if we keep talking about
internet security in the Apache users group ;].

Cheers,
Oliver