httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pau <P...@gubavision.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache index.html
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 22:02:40 GMT
Ok now I feel really foolish.  Have been editing a copy the httpd.conf
remotely (ok across the room) using bbedit on my mac.  Than from ssh I
would run this: sudo cp /home/thegeek/httpd.conf.cp
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf  seems OK.  except I would leave of the "f"
in httpd.conf.  to add to my misery I would cycle through the CLI using
the arrow keys and repeat my mistake.  Many time I may add.  So now all
is working well.  Hey at least I found this Forum.

Thanks

Paulie Two Wheels