httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Appache filter question: Processing the whole message
Date Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:36:23 GMT
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Edward Kupershlak wrote:

> I'm currently engaded in a project that requires me to sign several
 headers, as well as the web site (or whatever data is being returned).
 The signature must then be added to the headers. I figure that this
 requires a connection level filter, but I'm having a problem with apache
 sending the same data to the filter numerous times. Is there any way to
 check if a filter has previously recieved a particular bucket brigade?

Do you necessarily need a connection-level filter, or can you work
at request level and run apr_table_do on r->headers_out?

Otherwise, you can keep state information in the connection conn_config.

--
Nick Kew