httpd-users mailing list archives

From elec <elec....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Page display problem XPSP2
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 20:04:35 GMT
nothing in error, only access, no reprompt for password, it just goes
straight to a page cannot be displayed...the only consistancies are
that with different versions of windows, some work some dont, win 2k3
server was tested and worked... ima try mac next... there are plenty
of the same logs as below..