httpd-users mailing list archives

From elec <elec....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Page display problem XPSP2
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 18:10:29 GMT
i just did some more tests and had one xp sp2 with ie external machine
work..... i cant seem to find any settings different than machines
experiencing the problem. i did also notice the error occuring with
sp1 as well.. and again firefox is fine... and windows 2000 users...
and lan users... no external users.... external users appear to
authenticate but recieve a page cannot be displayed error, they are
reprompted for a password if it is typed incorrectly...