httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zdenko Rohac" <Zdenko.Ro...@tuke.sk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache on Windows Performance
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 08:19:03 GMT
Hello.
  Try to look at /server-status/ maybe keepalive connections
block workers so other requests are serviced when the keepalived
are closed.

If I am right you can
  - lower keepalive timeout with
        KeepAliveTimeout xx           xx - in seconds
  - increase the number of workers - directive depends on worker module.
              Regards
                     Zdenko Rohac.

Dňa Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:56:25 -0800 (PST), Sandeep Tamhankar
<stamhankar998@yahoo.com> napísal/-a správu následujúceho znenia:

Zdenko.Rohac@tuke.sk, +421556025136, +421907321359