Is it possible using Apache 2.0.x to authenticate user logins against multiple sources?  For example I currently have a server where certain directories authenticate against the generic Apache password file, and other directories authenticate against the system itself (system users).  Is it possible to specify more than one authentication source for a directory?  For example if I want to give administrators with system accounts access by authenticating against the system, but give other users who don’t have general system accounts access by also checking a password file?  I’m generally trying to avoid creating system accounts for non-priviledged users who need access only to certain web folders.  At the same time, the admins who do have system access like having their logins all centralized on the system.  Thanks.