httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Amin Thakkar" <a...@infopoint.co.ug>
Subject [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 14:09:20 GMT
Hi

I want to put as home page as below sequance
index.shtml index.cfm index.htm home.htm index.php --- Index.shtml Index.cfm
Index.htm Home.htm Index.php

I have edit httpd.conf in /etc/httpd/conf but it is not working as I want.
Ex I have file call index.cfm in http://infopoint.co.ug/cfmdate/index.cfm
when I type http://infopoint.co.ug/cfmdate it should open home page

Pls tell me what to do

Amin
# DirectoryIndex: sets the file that Apache will serve if a directory

# is requested.

#

# The index.html.var file (a type-map) is used to deliver content-

# negotiated documents. The MultiViews Option can be used for the

# same purpose, but it is much slower.

#

DirectoryIndex at_domains_index.html index.html index.html.var index.shtml