httpd-users mailing list archives

From "A.N.M." <amo...@telefonica.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Applying Patches
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 08:06:19 GMT
I just installed Apache/2.0.53 (Win32), used as a Virtual Server for
development purposes, and couldn't get the Aliases to work. I went to the
Apache web site and looked at the bugs reports and found 2 patches which
should fix the problem.

My problem now is that I have no idea how to apply the patches. I did a
search on DogPile.com and found one page which gave instruction on how to
apply patches but it didn't work.

This seems to be something which should be listed in basic instructions for
using Apache and it doesn't seem to be explained anywhere. Can somebody
please provide me with an example of how to apply patches?

Nina