httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mário Gamito <li...@tuxdoit.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] This completely beats me
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 12:01:15 GMT
Hi Boyle,

First things first: thank you for your answer.

> The form checking is done in the register_action.php. It is this which
> generates the pop-up. So it is here you need to look to see what is
> wrong. Some questions:

> - what is the URL that the pop-up is supposed to request?
//test if both paswords match
if ($pass != $pass2) {
echo"
<script language=\"JavaScript\">
myFloater5 =
window.open('invalid_match_pasword.php','myWindow','scrollbars=no,status=no,width=220,height=10')
window.location=\"https://www.dte.ua.pt/cv/register_form.php\"
</script>";
}

> - can you load that page in a browser?
No.

> - what do you get in the access/error log, if not?
Nothing !!!

The thing that beats me the most, is that the code is exactly the same
as for the other popup windows, like this one that works if you don't
fill all the fields (try registering without filling at least one field):
// test if all fields were filled
if (($email == '') || ($name == '') || ($pass == '') || ($pass2 == '')
|| ($magic_number == '')) {
echo"
<script language=\"JavaScript\">
myFloater1 =
window.open('invalid_number_fields.php','myWindow','scrollbars=no,status=no,width=220,height=10')
window.location=\"https://www.dte.ua.pt/cv/register_form.php\"
</script>";
  }

Warm Regards,