httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Barbati <abarb...@iaanus.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] BUG? RewriteEngine from VirtualHost invoked on response to CONNECT
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:52:58 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:54:53 +0100, Alberto Barbati <abarbati@iaanus.com> wrote:
>

>I assume that is the virtual host listed first in your config file?
>Then it is perfectly expected that it should be serving all requests
>that don't otherwise belong to another virtual host.  See:
>http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#proxyscan

You're correct. I didn't realize it was the first virtual host as its
configuration was in conf.d/mailman.conf, which is included before my
other virtual hosts. I moved it elsewhere (as it should have been in the
first place) and added a default virtual host with "deny from all" as
described in the link you sent. Now I feel much better.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Alberto

PS: Thanks to Noah too!