httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yolinda Koblanski <yolin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] errordocs and 301 error help!!
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 19:15:42 GMT
DocumentRoot /usr/HTTPServer/htdocs
ErrorDocument  500  /500/http_500.html

Directory 500 exists under /usr/HTTPServer/htdocs, file http_500.html exists under the 500
dir.

This results in the 301 error. Not sure why.

Joshua Slive <jslive@gmail.com> wrote:
On Apr 8, 2005 1:39 PM, Yolinda Koblanski wrote:
> Ive set up my httpd.conf file with the following line:
>
> ErrorDocument 500 /....../500/http_500.html

Obviously it is not that exact line. If you obscure your question,
how are we supposed to find the answer. Show us *exactly* what your
config directive looks like.

Joshua.