httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ruben Decrop <ru...@decrop.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex and SetHandler
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:43:38 GMT
The file 'home' exists in the right directory and is returned if the
SetHandler is not active.  So I assume the DirectoryIndex is set correctly

I am running mod_python which uses the myghty handler (www.myghty.org).
The handler runs without issues for all  /dir/* files.  I would like
that the handler is applied for  '/dir/home' when the browser is
requesting http://host/dir

Ruben