httpd-users mailing list archives

From NetSuporte <netsupo...@superig.com.br>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can this be Done?
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 13:06:34 GMT
Robert,

I also used the free service of DynDNS

the model I have is ( network everywhere ) LynkSys

cable/DSL router Model Number:NR041

This is on the DDNS configuration screen inside the router:
DDNS (Dynamic DNS) allows assigning a domain name to a dynamic WAN IP
address,
making it easier to host Web, FTP, or other servers.
The Dynamic DNS service is powered by TZO.com.

To use the Dynamic DNS Services, please sign up for a free 30 day trial
<http://www.tzo.com/MainPageDownload/30days_free.html>
To order the TZO service, click here <http://www.tzo.com/order.html>
    To manage your domain name and related services:
Controlpanel.tzo.com <http://Controlpanel.tzo.com>
TZO Password Key:
-philip