httpd-users mailing list archives

From lher...@propappr.marion.fl.us
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Win32 Apache Restart
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 12:15:37 GMT

Yes, I'm using mod_jk and I have found some errors in my log associated
with that mod.  Most did not occur at the same time as my restart problem,
although the ones quoted below occured about a minute and a half prior to
the restart.   Did some research on Google on the errors, but cannot find
any definitive answer to what caused it, just that it is associated with
Tomcat.  Below are the errors I found:

[Mon May 02 10:55:14 2005] [error] jk2_channel_apr_send send failed 730053
An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
[Mon May 02 10:55:14 2005] [error] ajp13.service() Error sending initial
post -3 0 0

Has anyone seen these before or know what they mean?

Lee

             Dietmar.Mueller@e
             urotours.at
             05/04/2005 02:42          users@httpd.apache.org

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: [users@httpd] Win32 Apache
             users@httpd.apach         Restart
                   e.org

I have the same Problem on Win 2000 Server with

Server Version: Apache/2.0.53 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.0.53 OpenSSL/0.9.7d
mod_jk/1.2.8

I saw this in past some times at day. Current I have no entries
in log, where I'm sure that the restart wasn't I.

What I see is, that Lee also use mod_jk.

regards Dietmar