httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dietmar.Muel...@eurotours.at
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Win32 Apache Restart
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 06:42:15 GMT

I have the same Problem on Win 2000 Server with

Server Version: Apache/2.0.53 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.0.53 OpenSSL/0.9.7d mod_jk/1.2.8

I saw this in past some times at day. Current I have no entries
in log, where I'm sure that the restart wasn't I.

What I see is, that Lee also use mod_jk.

regards Dietmar

"Joost de Heer" <sanguis@xs4all.nl> am 04.05.2005 08:19:39

Bitte antworten an users@httpd.apache.org