httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rahul Kohli" <rahul_ko...@infosys.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RH Apache 2.0.52 on Red Hat Advanced Server 3.0
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:21:46 GMT

Hi,

I am using Apache 2.0.46 which comes bundled with Redhat Linux 3.0 AS. Now I have been asked
to use web server version RH Apache 2.0.52.

I want to know if there is some separate installable RH Apache 2.0.52 web server available
for RHAS 3.0 or we have to use Apache 2.0.52 which is available at http://httpd.apache.org/

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Rahul