httpd-users mailing list archives

From Oskar Eyb <oskar-apa...@eyb.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Firefox can't connect to the SSL-Host (IE does) - exit signal Bus error (10)
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2005 21:53:54 GMT
Robert Zagarello wrote:

> I suspect your firefox test client.  Have you tried
> checking the test client's firefox ssl settings?  Does
> this occur from any firefox client?

Yes, it concerns clients on other computers and other networks, too...

Justin Gehring wrote:

> I suggest check your config for the SSL, make sure your starting it,
> and hten restart apache fully (apachectl stop, apachectl start) and
> see if that solves it.

Well... check the SSL-config... but what? I have not changed anything in
the (ssl) config until it doesnt work. Hm okay, I've upgraded from PHP 4
to PHP 5, but I dont think that this affects the SSL-host?!
Maybe something wrong with the Certificates/keys..

Apache restarts I did often.

Oskar