httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Montigny <...@assoces.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to close connection instead of sending 403?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:20:05 GMT
Hello,

Perhaps a rather funny solution but... I know that you can define
specific pages for error codes, in apache. I won't write any directive
but how about you define /dev/null as the page displayed when a user
hits a 403 url ? there will still be an open door to a DOS, but there
will be a reduction of bandwith. Or simpler, you define a page with no
text in it...

Might sounds scratchy, but...