httpd-users mailing list archives

From Maureen Nalunga <m_nalu...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] File web browser problem
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:05:04 GMT
Hi,

I am a new apache user and I have configured it to help me share some of my catalogs. The
problem I have is that when I log on to the system as root every thing goes on well, but when
I use another user then problems starts.

The biggest problem now is that, the catalogs created by a normal user under the same main
rootFolder cannot be seen in a web browser and I cann't find out why. I guese it has to do
with the access rights, but I have full access right/permissions to these files through windows.
Why cann't I browse through them then?

Thanks.

Maureen
Apache lover