httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] configure PHP on Linux
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:51:41 GMT
I have noticed this with some other software on redhat/fedora linux.
try using the exact version and see if that works. You might otherwise
want to look into the script itself and do some tweaking for it to
accept what you are providing.
on the other note you are on the wrong mailing list - this is not an
apache issue. Please try the php users list.
Thanks
- Aman Raheja
http://www.techquotes.com