httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-St├ęphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.54 and SSLaccelerator card
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:57:58 GMT
SSLCryptoDevice is not a mod_ssl directive in Apache 2.0.

What I do is dynamically link mod_ssl with the adequate libcryptography that supports my accelerator
card.

I run Apache on Solaris 8 with a Sun cryptographic accelerator and OpenSSL libraries supplied
by Sun.

You should check whether the manufacturer of your cryptographic accelerator also supplies
an OpenSSL library.

-ascs

-----Original Message-----
From: Horthik [mailto:p_karthikeyan_be@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:38 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.54 and SSLaccelerator card

 hi,

  please help me to find a solution, I am using apache
2.0.54 and a sslaccelerator card, when i compile it with mod_ssl support, there is no directive
"SSLCryptoDevice" in ssl.conf. If i add manually in ssl.conf it is saying

    "Invalid command 'SSLCryptoDevice', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included
in the server configuration"

 This is my compilation option of apache2.0.54

  "./configure --prefix=/apache2
-enable-mods-shared=most --enable-deflate --enable-ssl=shared --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --enable-rule=SSL_EXPERIMENTAL
--with-mpm=perchild "

 Why I am not getting the SSLCryotoDevice directive in ssl.conf.

  Thanks in advance

-Karthikeyan